Friday, November 25, 2011

Can you say Black Friday???? (Talk about scary...)

So last night my sister-in-law and I decided to participate in one of the most exciting events of the year--BLACK FRIDAY. It was our first times and we started early at 9 o clock pm. Actually we got in the Toys R Us line at approximately 8:41 p.m. It was a long one! We finally got into the store around 10 pm. Cherise and I had mapped out what stores we'd hit and the plan was to have one person automatically go stand in the check out line cuz it gets crazy while the other one shops :) Toys R Us's line was INSANE inside. It wrapped all around the inside of the store. But, I did my duty and stood in line while Cherise found some awesome stuff for the children :) My lovely mother was a trooper and was our chauffeur for the evening. She drove us to all the stores and dropped us off. We went to Shopko which wasn't nearly as bad as Toys R Us in which I searched for the seasons of Psych, but came out empty handed..... Anyway, long story short we went to Target, and Wal Mart and drove by Best Buy (there was still a line out the door an hour and a half later...so no, we did not attempt to get in...) And still no luck with Psych, but I'll find it somewhere! :) (Actually my mother got it for me for Christmas I think...hehe) Wow. I feel like I'm five right now. Well I'm going to get back to work but here's a few entertaining photos from Black Friday


 


 

1 comment:

  1. You actually did black friday?! Good for you girl! IMpressive, really, I think I would be afraid for my life, but maybe it's not as bad as they say it is:) Also, thank for introducing me to Psych--I loved the few seasons I watched--it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete