Friday, November 11, 2011

Catch up on Gratitude

And Finally Today I'm grateful for this lovely individual who decided to come into the world at approximately 12:21 on 11-11-1990. She's 21 Today and I am so lucky to have her as a friend and roommate. She's amazing! She does so much and she's such a good example to me of hard work, kindness, love, and she's always willing to have a party! Kylie, happy 21st birthday! Now let's party tonight! Whoo! You are the greatest!



Thursday November 10, 2011
Today I'm grateful for tender mercies. The Lord is very aware of each of us and I don't believe there are such things as coincidences. He knows what we need at exactly when we need it. He's definitely watching out for me.

Wednesday November 9, 2011
Today I'm grateful for the chance I have to play sports (Especially for Lil' Dribbs basketball team). I'm glad I have an able body and can move and play and recreate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment