Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sometimes....

....I think I have a bad day, then I see this and realize my life is good.  However, funny story, today I was eating at the creamery with my mom and niece and I ordered a hamburger.  I went and got a Mayo packet and tore open the side of it.  As I was about to sit down I started squeezing the packet to get the Mayo to come out and Lo and Behold----It sprayed EVERYWHERE including my mom's face, and three unlucky innocent customers sitting right behind her.  I felt horrible (but it was hysterical!) Luckily, they were good sports about it.  I'm glad it happened today because it gave me something to laugh about! And then I see this picture and it makes me laugh even more!
P.S. I was reading in my scriptures this morning about tender mercies.  As I tried to notice all the tender mercies today (too many to even count I might add) I know for a fact He was aware of me today and knew I needed a funny moment to lighten my spirits. Thank you flying mayo for changing my mood

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I am so lucky to have you as my roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the funniest thing I have seen in quite a while. Thanks for letting me go to lunch with you and Hads.

    ReplyDelete