1. Minnesota means "sky-tinted water" in Dakota
2. Minnesota is known for its relatively mixed social and political orientations, and has a high rate of civic participation and voter turnout.
3. Minnesota ranks among the most healthiest states, and has a highly literate population.
4. Minnesotans have low rates of premature death, infant mortality, cardiovascular disease, and occupational facilities, long life expectancies, and a high rate of health insurance.
5. Minnesota is known for a politically active citizenry--high voter turnout.
I just love this place already. I am so very excited. I honestly can't wait any longer! I'm scared out of my mind, but I know it will be the best experience I will need for my future family. Oh boy! I love the gospel! I love Minnesota! I love recreation (which there is a lot of in Minnesota--whoo whoo!!).
This picture is beautiful. I like it just because.