Friday, September 30, 2011

I just love my family.

 I just want to brag about my family because I just love them.  Even though we are all scattered and only have everyone together every once in a while, whenever we get together it's like we've never been apart and I love it. They are so amazing and I could not have been placed in a better family. I love being the youngest and learning from each one of their examples.  I love that my family has grown so much in the last few years too and I'm so lucky to have such amazing sister and brother-in-laws.  They are so much fun! I can't wait to see them all this weekend and talk and laugh and play games. It's gonna be a good weekend! (Sorry about the overload with old school photos!)
 The boys
Colton, and Megan, and Hadlee :)
Nate, Cherise, Lucas, and Carter
The girls. Ya, we're fierce.
 nicole and craigers

 I have the cutest nephews ever.
 Old School. I look so thrilled for those batteries!

 Aren't we sooo good looking??? (ha.)
 Nicole hahahahaha

 My Dad is sooo photogenic :)

 I love my mom.

 Proof that I looked like a bald boy as a child...
 Couldn't have asked for a better sister.
 Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment