Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Late Birthday to My hero

So a few days ago it was my dear Grandmother's birthday. I called her up and had a nice little chat in which she informed me of how proud she was of me and encouraged me to continue to work hard and study hard.  I thought I would give a little shout out to her because I look up to this woman so much.  I'm grateful for her beautiful example to me as a daughter of God. She always has a smile on her face and has never said one unkind thing in her life. She's always so encouraging and uplifting and makes you feel like the best person in the world! I love talking with her and sharing experiences with her because she's such a good listener.  She's the person that whenever we would walk out the door she'd say, "Remember Grandma Loves You" :) She's taught me the value of hard work, but one thing I am extremely grateful for is her charity towards others.  She's always so willing to give no matter what the circumstances.  Her and my Grandpa are the most charitable people I know.  I'm gonna continue bragging for a minute about her because she's the one that first introduced me to the ukulele! She's a great player and sings beautifully! (a trait I definitely did not inherit...but we can pretend...) Anyway, my grandma rocks! I love her and am so glad I have a good relationship with her because she's the kind of woman  I want to become and she raised my mom (another woman I want to be like one day).  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment: