Sunday, September 18, 2011

Leap of Faith

This is going to be a cheesy post so don't judge me. I just love the Gospel! It's been such a great day and I can't even express the amount of joy and peace I am feeling at this moment! :) Today I took a leap of faith and went forward with a decision that's been on my mind for a while. And BOY DOES IT FEEL GOOD! Here's a good quote for all those people that read my blog (me...and Kate Magleby hehehe) Prayers are answered. The Church is true.

“Faith exists when absolute confidence in that which we cannot see combines with action that is in absolute conformity to the will of our Heavenly Father.”  -Elder Robert D. Hales

And I just love my friends as well. They get me through life-where would I be without em? no one knows. I'd do anything for these peeps.


 Little treasures.
Hansel and Gretel??
 sisters...what?
 roommates/best people I know!
 Don't ask.
Love them!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Kristen!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete