Monday, November 7, 2011

No Shave November continued....

So apparently my last post wouldn't let me add anymore so I'm going to continue on.....anyway....

November 7, 2011
Today I'm thankful for the opportunities we have to serve all around us. It's such an amazing blessing and I love tasting the sweetness of service. It blesses my life, but most importantly it blesses others lives. Service can be so simple yet make such a difference. I'm always so amazed when people do the simplest things for me yet it makes my day and helps me be even happier! So to all you reading this, please go out of your way to serve somebody, I promise it'll make your day go so much better! Thanks!

Quote of the day: "You can't do everything for everyone everywhere, but you can do something for someone somewhere." -Thomas S. Monson (Go Serve! Are you still reading this? Go right now! Hurry! k bye) 

November 6, 2011
Today I'm grateful for (sorry, it's another person, I promise I'll mix it up in a bit I just really like people is that such a crime) my Father. What an incredible man he is. I went home and got to spend time with him and my mom and it was so much fun! My dad always gives the best advice and tells me exactly what I need to hear. Always. He is always sincere when he talks to me and truly wants to know whats going on in my life and how I'm doing. He works so so hard everyday of his life--I've never met a person who works as hard as he does. He is so talented and so smart (seriously, I'm not just saying these things because he's my dad). He's just incredible. I love him so much and am so lucky to have him as my father. What a stud!

November 5, 2011
Today I'm grateful for this lovely lady: BLDavies aka Butty aka B Dizzle aka My roommate! She's just awesome! She teaches me so much every day of my life and she's a party always! She always makes me feel so good when I get home and is always willing to do anything for anyone--she's always thinking of others! She's awesome! (wow I feel like the only things I'm grateful for are people...I'll switch it up in a minute...)

November 4, 2011
Today I'm grateful for the the opportunity that I have to work and for the awesome coworkers I have as well. I used to always consider work as a little bit of a burden at times and have never really loved my work until this past summer and this fall. I've been blessed with amazing coworkers who have helped me enjoy the experience of work. It's been fun and great and I'm enjoyin it. It's also a huge blessing this semester to be able to work and go to school (and I get to do my homework at work so it helps me be more dedicated with school as well). Its da best. "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." -Aristotle :)

November 3, 2011
Today I'm grateful for my A-M-A-Z-I-N-G mother. She rocks my world and I can always count on her to help me with anything. She drops everything just to help people out and will always be my hero. She's the best!

November 2, 2011
Today I'm grateful for awesome friends--especially ones in my basketball class. It wouldn't be half as fun without this lovely lady in it (aka Jenna Marie). She's so much fun and always has me rolling on the ground laughing my guts out. I just love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment