Monday, November 7, 2011

No Shave November!

So I've decided to not shave at all this November (my facial hair will really confuse people). I'm totally kidding, I just had to get your attention. Even though I'm seven days late for this I've decided to write about something I'm grateful for each day this November because there is so much to be grateful for! So here it goes... I promise I'll try to be creative and make this exciting for all ya'll (aka Mom).
November 1, 2011
Today I'm grateful for funny people! I did a project presentation for a class and my partner was hilarious! It was so much fun--we did a halloween themed powerpoint and did some other exciting stuff. I'm just glad there are weird crazy people out there like me and are willing to be crazy and fun in front of a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment